- We are invited to attend the 3 Canyons Ranch Master Association Annual Membership and first Board Meeting of this new fiscal year which will take place this Saturday.
- Info here: http://az3canyons.com/index.php
- The assessments for 3 Canyons were due July 1st with a grace period until the 15th after which late fees & penalties come into play.
- Due to how the 4th of July is being celebrated, our trash days likely got pushed back a day, so check with your vendor. (Typical most holidays.)
- A key was found in front of the mailboxes. Describe it and it’s yours.
- Due to the recent water hookups to the new houses, you may find the aerators in your faucets full of some extra calcium. A bit of CLR or Lime-Away makes for better pressure, better spray, and happier wives. (Thanks to Ron M. for the reminder.)
- Bids are being collected to be analyzed by the Board for repairs to the front entry monument drip system. (Which is the reason it’s still dug up.)
Honeywell (Return Air) filters for central heat/air system. I have two free if someone can use them.
520 378 9456 (leave message)
Travis.J.Barfield at gmail dot com
The Stichas recently had a bee problem and made this recommendation:
“Gilbert Mills (520-459-0053) from Sierra Vista provided great service and even some entertainment in collecting the bees and taking them to his house, and all for only $150. He also sells honey.”
Linked here is a document bundle for this Saturday’s Annual Member and Spring Board of Directors Meetings.
Please remember to bring your own copies. None will be provided.
If the meeting can’t be held outside, we will do our best to hold and isolate inside.
Weather permitting, the VDO Annual Members Meeting will be held outside on April 17, 2021 at the Mattingly Residence, 5910 E. Hunter Creek Court.
Sign-in is at 3:50 and the Annual Meeting will start promptly at 4:00. The Spring Semi-Annual Board Meeting will begin immediately following.
Minutes from the last Annual Meeting here: 2020 Annual Member Meeting
Minutes from the Fall Board Meeting here: 2020 Fall Board Meeting
Printouts will not be provided, please provide your own as/if needed.
Hope to see you there,
Thanks folks! If the squeaky wheel gets the grease, we apparently caused an oil spill.
CenturyLink called Lynn personally to say they heard you and the problem was found to be in the substation up on 92, affecting VDO and, in fact, many of CenturyLink’s Internet customers south of Buffalo Soldier Trail.
All should be back to normal now. But if things go sideways again … you have their number.
We’ve been experiencing widespread Internet outages the last couple days.
Please call CenturyLink and complain. Some of us have … but then CL only treats this as an individual complaint and “because of privacy” will NOT recognize this as an HOA-wide issue.
If we can successfully escalate this as an HOA-wide issue, CL will move to on-site versus remote (Tucson or Phoenix) online diagnostic and remedy attempts.
So please, call and complain.
The number to call is 855-675-3720.
Be ready with your DTN (written on your cardboard modem box).
Lynn has THREE free dump day certificates for any open Cochise County refuse transfer station. (Read photo for T&Cs.)
ALL expire February 28th.
vdohoapresident at gmail dot com
FOR SALE – Rhode Gear Euro bike rack. Used about 3 times. Asking $35.
Gerry & Murielle Rovner
azwinenut at gmail dot com
Be a good neighbor and please remember to check your mail DAILY.
With more and more items being ordered by our Members the USPS is having trouble delivering.
For their part, they have added additional parcel-size lockers to our clusterbox but complain that we are not emptying these out promptly.
REMEMBER: These days, for every day (or two) that you do not pick up your parcel, one of your neighbors does NOT receive theirs.