- 3 Canyons Board Meeting tomorrow @ 5:30 PM. Someone will be assigned to represent our section 20W. Please consider attending.http://az3canyons.com/index.php
- Last week one of our members found a very large Western Diamondback rattlesnake in his garage who thought it would make a nice warm cave to spend the winter. The fire department was called and persuaded her to leave without incident. Leaving your garage doors open for long periods may be detrimental to your health, so please be alert.
- The invoices for the 2021 assessments were sent out by email yesterday. If you have not received it, contact VDOHOATreasurer@vistadeloro.org. Assessments are due by the end of February even if the invoice is in your spam folder.
- Remember that most exterior changes to your property need to go through the free and quick approval process, which is much more economical (and way less aggravating) than asking for forgiveness.
- Remember to be appreciative of the many volunteers that donate their time to run our two HOA’s. It saves many thousands of our dollars when a management company does not have to be involved. The good condition of our homes and yards is why you decided to purchase here and it will help you sell when it’s time to leave, so don’t be so cranky when you get a friendly reminder of the rules we all signed up to follow.